Adam Ant is the Blueblack Hussar in Marrying the Gunners Daughter

"I'm alright! I'm back to normal. I'm excited by my work. The definitions of bipolar disorder are – look it up – sexually promiscuous, dressing up funny, behaving in an unusual manner, spending lots of money erratically, and just generally being a nutcase. Well, I don't know a fucking good rock 'n' roller who doesn't fit all the criteria, so lock everybody up! Lock Keith Moon, Pete Townshend, Jimi Hendrix... who would you not lock up? Cliff, maybe? I'm serious. People don't know anything about mental illness. It's bipolar disorder."

UNOFFICIAL ADAM ANT FANSITE - THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE ANT NATION


Saturday 8 September 2012

New single release date!

As promised we can exclusively reveal Adam Ant's first single in 17 years, 'Cool Zombie' is set to be released on the 4th of November 2012 on Blueblack Hussar Records. This will be followed by Adam's new album, 'Adam Ant is the Blueblack Hussar in Marrying the Gunners Daughter' on the 21st of January 2013.

The official Facebook page is currently running a competition to win a signed copy of said single: http://t.co/mnp2CBuL


No comments:

Post a Comment